Jewel by Lane Venture
The Jewel Collection has sculpted folds and an intricate base. The woven HDPE synthetic wicker has a soft chalk finish with platinum gray highlights; juxtaposed against a sleek chrome finish on a powder-coated aluminum base. All tables come with opaque glass tops.
$375.00 – $1,750.00
Can not add 0 items to cart…
534-01 Lounge Chair: 30w x 31d x 32h
534-05 Ottoman: 30w x 18d x 15h
534-40 Chaise Lounge: 28w x 86d x 23h
534-34 Counter Height Bar Stool: 24w x 27d x 41h
534-78 Dining Side chair 25w x 25d x 34h
534-79 Dining Arm Chair: 25w x 25d x 34h
9534-22 End Table: 18w x 18d x 18j
9534-36 36″ Round Bistro Table: 36″ diameter x 36h
9534-51 Rectangular Counter Height Dining Table (seats 4): 62w x 44d x 36h
9534-48 48″ Round Dining Table: 48 diameter x 30h
Country of origin: China
Cushions manufactured in USA.
About WeatherMaster Cushions
WEATHERMASTER® ULTIMATE OUTDOOR CUSHION
The single element that ties all of LANE VENTURE’s outdoor collections together is the unique drainable cushion that combines a variety of features making it comfortable, functional, durable and easy to clean.
What makes the WEATHERMASTER ULTIMATE OUTDOOR CUSHION better than all the rest?
• It combines the soft seating durability of drainable all-weather fiber cushion with the comfort and longevity of spring coil seating
FIBER IS ENCASED IN POLYETHYLENE NETTING
• Improves air flow for quick drying
• Minimizes the opportunity for mold and mildew growth
COILS ARE MADE OF 302 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL
• This is the same grade that is used for high end grill and appliance construction
• 302 stainless steel offers better tensile strength than the more common 304 grade
• Maintains superior strength and performance year after year
• Will not rust or corrode; resistant to solvents, acids and chemicals
• Individually wrapped coils eliminate noise and allow coils to work independently
THERMALLY BONDED PREMIUM QUALITY FIBER AND STAINLESS STEEL COILS ENCASED IN WATERPROOF TICKING PROVIDES
• Unsurpassed cushion comfort and durability
• High performance—great for using in high traffic areas
• Exceeds industry standards for cushion resiliency
• No substantial loss of loft, support or comfort after cycle tests
• Not all cushions are standard with the stainless-steel coils due to cushion thickness being too thin. Please refer to the individual items in the price list to see which items the coil cushions are standard on.
• For those customers who do not wish to have a stainless steel coil cushion, we continue to offer an all fiber option.
The limited warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials of Lane Venture
product for the original owner.
- Aluminum frames and aluminum frame construction under woven materials are warranted for a period of 15 years.
- Woven wicker is warranted for breakage, other than abuse, for a period of 5 years.
- Aluminum finishes and wicker color fastness are warranted for a period of 3 years.
- Fabric and cushions are warranted for a period of 2 years.
- All warranty coverage begins with the date of the consumer’s original retail receipt.
Proper maintenance of your product is required to support the benefits of this warranty. This includes but is not limited to, the owner’s annual inspection of the frames and touch-up of any minor damage to the product.
This warranty is voided in the event that there are indications of abuse or neglect to the furniture.
For service under this warranty, contact your Lane Venture Retailer from whom you purchased the product. If the Lane Venture Retailer you purchased your product from is no longer in business, you should contact Lane Venture directly at 800-225-7576.
When submitting a claim to your Lane Venture Retailer, you will be required to submit the proof of purchase receipt, including the date, and photographs of the damaged product.
Lane Venture will review your warranty claim and determine the most appropriate corrective action. A Lane Venture Representative may visit to inspect the product as part of the review process. Lane Venture will repair or replace any part of the product or the entire product at Lane Venture’s sole discretion if it is determined that the product is defective in material or workmanship.
Provided you submit your warranty claim in accordance with the terms of this warranty, repair or replacement of product (other than freight as described below) will be at no charge to you.
In the event that you do not submit your claim in accordance with this warranty, including submitting the claim through the Lane Venture Retailer from whom you purchased the product, you will be charged a 10% service charge based on the purchase price of the covered product.
If Lane Venture determines in its sole discretion that the product needs to be returned to Lane Venture for repair or replacement of a product part, then you shall return such product to the Lane Venture Retailer from which you purchased the product and you shall bear all the cost of such freight. Lane Venture will bear the cost of all other freight charges.
This warranty applies only to residential use of Lane Venture products. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Please refer to www.laneventure.com for further information.
This warranty is effective on product purchased after October 1, 2010.