Safari by Woodline
27 Years under its canopy, this is Woodline’s original design.
Meticulously crafted from the finest grade kiln-dried eucalyptus, laminated for strength and sourced only from 100% FSC certified timber mills, along with premium quality weather-resistant fabrics and high grade stainless steel fittings.
Wind Rating: Moderate
Round:9 feet, 11.5 feet, or 13 feet
Square: 7.5 feet, 10 feet, 11.5 feet
Rectangle: 7 x 10 feet
Can not add 0 items to cart…
Meticulously crafted from the finest grade kiln-dried eucalyptus, laminated for strength and sourced only from 100% FSC certified timber mills, along with premium quality weather-resistant fabrics and high-grade stainless steel fittings.
Rectangle: 7.2″ x 10″
This is to confirm that the Purchaser of a Protrade & Woodline Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd (“Woodline”) product will receive a warranty on the Product safeguarding against manufacturing defects, subject to the following terms and conditions:
A. The warranty will be valid, from date of purchase as follows –
- Product’s structure: 24 (TWENTY FOUR) months;
- “Sunbrella” fabric: 60 (SIXTY) months; and
- “Primo” or “Proof” fabric: 36 (THIRTY SIX) months. The warranty in respect of the “Sunbrella“ and “Primo“ or “Proof“ fabrics are limited to the fading of the color of the fabric as a result of normal weather conditions and do not cover any other defects or damages.
B. The warranty is not applicable to –
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage or loss caused by Acts of God or any other sources beyond Woodline’s control;
- Damage or loss caused by another device or product that is connected to the product;
- Damage resulting from accidents, misuse, tampering or failure of the customer to follow the normal operating procedures as outlined in the user manual; and
- General maintenance and servicing.
C. The warranty is void if the damages are as a result of abuse, negligence, vandalism, improper installation, accidents, and exposure to abnormal weather conditions, poor transit, major force, failure to maintain or other causes which cannot be defined as a defect by Woodline.
D. The warranty is void if repairs, alterations or modifications are done by a person not authorized by Woodline or if non-standard parts are used without the prior written approval by Woodline.
E. Woodline is not responsible for parts or labor coverage for component failure and or other damages resulting from improper usage, installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the Product as set forth by informational material.
F. Woodline is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from unauthorized modifications to Products or the use of non-standard parts without prior written approval from Protrade & Woodline Manufacturing (Pty) Ltd.
G. Woodline may provide the Purchaser with spare parts in order to resolve the defect during the warranty period.
H. All warranties issued by Woodline are limited to only the original Purchaser of the Product. The warranty does not transfer with change of ownership.Defects are to be reported in writing to Woodline within 14 (FOURTEEN) calendar days of occurrence and
I. Woodline reserves its right to reject any claim not reported within the 14-day period.
J. All claims are to include the original commercial invoice issued by Woodline, photographic proof of the defects as well as a written description of the defects.
K. This warranty excludes all freight charges.